Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Skyway Trap & Skeet Club has a new board of directors voted in this week. We need to know any negative problems that you may have encountered with Marvin or Bonnie that is negative to the club. Write a letter in detail, including a possible date or time frame about the incidents, names of any witnesses if any, and did the action cause you to leave the club? Did you feel embarrassed, threatened, or intimidated? Our attorney needs what information you have about them so he can initiate a suit to invalidate their contract. Without your help we cannot get them out. These letters must be written ASAP so that a hearing can be set up and notice giving 15 days in advance to Marvin & Bonnie.

Please sign your : Name, Address, Phone Number & e-mail, if you have one. Mail your letter to:

Chuck Bohac

5217 81 Street N Building 5

St. Petersburg FL 3370

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Shot there once a few years back. Odd vibe to the place for sure. Didn't feel welcome being an outsider. Decided I wouldn't ever go back.

I liked the background of green on the embankment and the lights for shooting in the evening.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Back in the late 70's/early 80's, there was a skeet shooter guy named Bill something who ran the joint...……… He was a sort of ego-maniac. Even then, it was weird and downright strange; seemed to struggle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a well-known duo Especially in the Olympic shooting community. I wish you luck
Agreed - I have had NOTHING BUT POSITIVE EXPEREINCES with Marvin over a few years, I arranged three or four private sessions for my family and friends with him and i found him to be courteous, friendly and the best of the best. Sad to hear the range appears to be fishing for people with issues - whenever looking for issues, always be sure to ask for positives as well!

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
There was an attempt a few years back to have a management change that got pretty nasty. A lot of those involved gave up and moved out or were kicked out. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
3,270 Posts
Agreed - I have had NOTHING BUT POSITIVE EXPEREINCES with Marvin over a few years, I arranged three or four private sessions for my family and friends with him and i found him to be courteous, friendly and the best of the best. Sad to hear the range appears to be fishing for people with issues - whenever looking for issues, always be sure to ask for positives as well!
I don't think TBaber was making a supportive statement.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Shot there years ago Fl Fall Championship, really miss run shoot, had to finish in the dark. Low participation, no need for the delays. JMHO.

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Bankerbob’s comment made me read through again. Funny how the one person with such positive comments joined 3 days ago, revived this thread and wrote this 1 and only comment. Makes you think. Good shooting, Rey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts