Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the chance to be given a Revelation 310 which essentially a renamed Mossberg 500 made for western auto. Well I should say pieces of it. The stock, reciever, tube, barrel are all there but in rough shape. I would need to replace the trigger mechanism, ejector, etc. I figured I would be into it for at least $150-$175 for parts plus elbow grease and time to get it functional.

What says everyone. Is it worth trying to save the old gal?

· Registered
4,685 Posts
Normally I would say cut the reciever and sell the rest on e-bay but now? Cut the barrel down to 18 inches put some oil on it and sell it for 300bucks. Things are insane right now.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. That’s what I was kind of figuring. I may hold onto for awhile just in case I stumble across some cheap parts at a auction, gun show, etc. If nothing else I will try and sell the parts I do have. I’m not out anything.

· Registered
6,585 Posts
Is there any chance it might be hot? And is there a p///r trail involved? At this time a NO answer to either is an added value that cannot be quantified but may be priceless!

Al

Reactions: RayBoucek
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.