Trapshooters Forum banner

Skeet History Question?

1568 15
When did American Skeet relax the requirement for having the gun held low when calling for the bird?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
15,900 Posts
After trapshooters discovered they didn’t like shooting angled targets and went from 3 hole to 2hole targets. To hide their shame, Trappists invented the “ tutu thing” to abuse skeeters.

Dog faced LIE - we all know skeeters need to hide their real personalities from their families - but we all also know they swing both ways.

Trap shooters went from 3 holes to 2 to ensure they would NOT be confused for those 'bi-swing' skeeters...

· Registered
3,448 Posts
Back during my writing career, a top skeet shooter asked me to ghost write a book about his career. It was to be a tell-all account of the perversions of the sport, entitled "Love in the Low House."

I was sickened and disgusted after helping with the first chapter...and quit the project. I understand the book was never finished due to the author's threats from the NSSA.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.