Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an SKB 12ga Sporting Clays; Japanese made. Most of them say "target" on the bottom of the trigger guard, I believe. Looking for a 585, 685, 785, 885, GC7 or 85TTS/TSS. I believe they're all dimensioned the same.
Not interested in the 685 with the gold inlay with the guy shouldering the shotgun, however ;).

This is for a young friend whom I've gotten into shooting...he shoots my 885 and loves it....and shoots it very well.
My gun is a 30", but he's about 6'2", so the 32" might be better? Right hand.

Thanks.
Trail.

· Registered
134 Posts
The Target models come up on Gunbroker and Guns International fairly regulary. I have the 585 32" you mention. Mine feels a little muzzle heavy with the 32's and choke tubes, at least compared to my fixed choke 30" Citori. But it fits me just right and is the softest shooting o/u I've ever owned. Good luck.

· Registered
6,744 Posts
Looking for an SKB 12ga Sporting Clays; Japanese made. Most of them say "target" on the bottom of the trigger guard, I believe. Looking for a 585, 685, 785, 885, GC7 or 85TTS/TSS. I believe they're all dimensioned the same.
Not interested in the 685 with the gold inlay with the guy shouldering the shotgun, however ;).

This is for a young friend whom I've gotten into shooting...he shoots my 885 and loves it....and shoots it very well.
My gun is a 30", but he's about 6'2", so the 32" might be better? Right hand.

Thanks.
Trail.
Sent you a PM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts