Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my SKB 85 TSS unsingle. 2 barrels, the trap is 34 inch pro ported raised adjustable rib, adjustable POI from 50/50 to 95/5 it,s 12 MM wide. next is a over and under barrel 32 inches pro ported. the trap barrel has about 6,000 down the tube, the O/U 50 down the tube. comes with 12 flush chokes factory and 2 extended trulock chokes IM and FULL, the full is still in the orignal package unopened. stock has a adjustable 4 way comb and kick ease recoil pad, the LOP is 14 3/8. also comes with an SKB 2 barrel gun case, I,am a recreational shooter, no leagues ect. asking $2,500.00 or decent offer. i live in madison wi.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Ed..........Are you the original Owner?? No palm swell, and has any repair work factory or otherwise been done?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bkt514 yes still for sale, slight palm swell, slight cant to stock, LOP is 14 3/8s, original stock finish I hated, last winter took the stock off lightly removed the finish, walla there is a grain under this, looks great, this past spring standing on the shooting line, my turn comes up closed the breach and the gun fired into the grass in front of me, dam near shit my pants. had a local well known gun smith look at it, had a broken firing pin spring, so while we had it apart told him to replace all the springs in the reciever and both firing pins. even replaced the springs in the opening lever. they are great guns built like a tank, the only reason i,am selling it is i bought a gurini from a forum member on here. you can email me at [email protected] or call me in wi. at 608 221-2965 if no answer leave a message i will get back to you

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i,am the 2nd owner, purchased it from a guy in ohio who hated it. the gun is a 2005 or 2006 believe it,s o5 when i purchased it you could tell it was shot very little.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts