Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling an SKB 85TSS Unsingle

The gun comes with a set of chokes and an SKB gun case that is airplane approved(shown in picture). 34" barrel with adjustable comb and butt plate.

SKB went though the gun at the grand and also had the new improved springs installed and the TTR rib. Also comes with orignal TSS rib

$1200.00

If you are interested or have any questions please email me or
call 812-673-4360

Thanks
Carl Seib

·
Registered
518 Posts
What is the amount of drop at the front and back of the comb in the full down position? In inches please.

What is the LOP?

Approx the number of shots fired since new, please.

Thank you,

Phil

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Great unsingle gun. Simply the very best value in an unsingle available anywhere. I have two of them and we shoot them with good results. Recommended to any one especially new shooters who want a quality gun at a very affordable price.
Doug

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Should be little or no problem from my experience. My two sets are far apart number wise and are interchangeable. One is a bit tighter than the other but they both work in the other receiver.
Doug

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
SKB told me it was impossible to add a double barrel to my unsingle. They said it had to go back to the "factory" to have this done. Since the factory doesn't exist any more, this would be tough.

Great gun, I really love mine, which is identical to this one. This one has a really great price as well.

cap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.