Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one of these fine guns that they may part with? I got to shoot a demo of the 85ttr at the mn state high school tournament today. Ran a 25 with it right off the bat. So I am looking to get one sometime. Undersingle only for the time being. If you have one, please feel free to pm me. It would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT and some desired specs are: 34 inch barrel, standard wood, adjustable comb (if not, I will have one done), standard factory l.o.p. If not slightly longer. Ported or not, doesn't matter either way. Prefferably no recoil device. I'm pretty young and recoil doesn't bother me at all. Also if it is beat up a little bit, as long as the bluing is okay, there is no rust, and there are no cracks in the wood. It would work fine for me. This goes for ANY unsingle as long as it has an adjustable rib. If you have one even if it's not the SKB, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you on what I think of it.
Thanks for looking,
Matt

·
Registered
197 Posts
i have a 34/30 combo used tss.Would be everything you asked for including a dbl set.Upgraded wood, ported barrels, Graco system w/kick ezz pad, Extra butt stock w/adj comb.Excellent gun.Don Lamson 920-688-3378

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.