Trapshooters Forum banner

Skb 85 TSS? Questions,what stocks interchange?

1352 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  hangover
Looking for a used stock with a recoil reducer and I frequently see other brands advertised but never see skb. Wondering what all will interchange so I will know when one comes up.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
21,601 Posts
You know you can have a recoil reducer installed on your current stock. It will probably cost less than buying a stock with one already installed and will be fitted for you. That would benefit your scores more than a stock that was made and modded for somebody else. Just say'n.............

· Registered
21,601 Posts
himark--Talk to Tron here. I'm sure he can intsall a recoil system on your gun and retain the LOP you choose and look nice to boot. The Powder Coating he has done on some of them looks real good too.

· Registered
106 Posts
I have a factory stock for a 85tss with a adjustable comb. Would sell it for $300.00 It is in great shape except the comb has a small crack that has been repaired. It has been cut and pull is 13 and one half with kick ease rocker pad and gun nut syestem. If ou are going to send it to gracoil for a reducer it will have to be cut anyway. As it is you can put a mercury reducer in the stock hole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.