Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a SKB 685 Trap Combo, with a top single and over and under barrel. The gun has backbored barrels and long forcing cones. The gun has upgraded wood and nice engravings. It will come with 6 choke tubes and a Jaquas hard case. I am asking $1650 but am willing to negotiate. Send private messages if interested.

Shotgun Wood Antique Wood stain

Gun Firearm Rifle Shotgun Trigger

Gun Shotgun Trigger Air gun Wood

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also to mention, I've probably put 500 rounds through this gun. The gun also has a greener crossbolt locking mechanism, so it locks up very tight.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Would you be interested in a handgun trade ... with cash? I have a S & W 40 cal M&P Pro series with the 4 1/4 barrel with hard case. I have an O/U Mossberg Int Silver Sporting with 28 in ported barrels as well.

Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No thank you. I am not really interested in a trade. I would rather sell it. But thanks anyway.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is not new. I bought it used but the guy I bought it from said he only shot it twice then put it away in the closet for a couple years. Then he sold it to me who wanted to pursue trap. However, I like to shoot everything: trap, skeet, and sporting clays. I shoot a Beretta for sporting clays and skeet and tried to shoot this gun for trap. Switching guns messes me up so I am just choosing to stick with the Beretta. However, the gun shoots well and when I was just shooting trap alone and no other discipline, I got great scores with it. Probably my most favorite part about it is that it has very little felt recoil. But switching from my Beretta which shoots 50/50 to a gun that shoots 80/20 to 90/10 messes me up. I have put probably about 500 rounds through the gun, which really is nothing. I will include all 6 chokes with the gun. Since it is a trap gun, it will come with chokes ideal for trap. Chokes will be trap full, extra full, full, 2 improved modified chokes, 1 extended briley light modified choke. I used the light modified choke for trap and it worked like a dream. Also, I must not forget to mention that the gun has gloss finish and the top single has a place to put weights (like most trap guns). Length of pull is 14.5 inches. For more information on the gun to the top.

Chris Grim

·
Registered
570 Posts
This would be a very nice gun for a young trap shooter, an a great value for for only 1500 dollars. The 685's had great wood and were nicely made.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.