Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the size of the allen head set screws that go into the adjuster screw on a KS-5 Special. I called Krieghoff this morning, they wanted $9.00 each, and the woman that I talked to could not tell what size the set screws were. She was able to tell me that the allen wrench was a 1.5mm, but she could not find the diameter and length of the set screws. I was going to check with Fastenal or Tacoma Screw to see if they would have the screws. $9.00 each is way out of line.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Jim, I have delt with Kreighoff in Ottsville a few times and they are great. Asked about some small part and usually not always sent them free except for shipping. I would probably ask to talk to one of the gunsmiths not a secretary,I'm quite sure he would tell you the thread size. Mike K.

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
I have some they sent me for free, they are for a KS-5 The KX-5 are a different size, A gun dealer wanted $10.00 each for them. If I can find them and you need them for a KS-5 I will send them to you. IM me your address or e-mailo your address to me.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Jim Brady the screws are on the way, mail truck just picked up the mail.

Still use the Blue Locktite while adjusting,

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.