Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A six year old has been termed as a sexual predator for kissing a female classmate. What no youthful offender status? Thats why they are mentally challenged liberals.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
And way to many of them(liberals)are near our children!!

All the administration in that school, er I mean indoctrination center need to be sent to a mental institution ASAP!

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
The kid kissed her on the hand this time.This was the second time he kissed her.He was talked to about how it was inappropriate behavior the first time.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Well, then the next time he should go to prison as a third time offender! What crap. "Political correctnes" (idiocy) run amok.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would question the mental stability of the teacher involved...require a mental test and also question the sexual preference of the teacher involved. Would you want this teacher teaching your kids? Better attend the next parent teacher conference and get to know them. ed

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
That kid needs to be on at least seven different psych drugs.

If he had kissed a boy they might have given him a ribbon for expression of human rights and choices.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
It seems like every day we hear about foolishness like this little boy. My youngest has been out of school for 12 years. I thought things had gone crazy then. If I had kids today, I would not have a clear conscience if I sent them into the care of what counts as todays public education. Now that there are home schooling co-ops and plenty of top grade materials, I am seeing more and more fine young adults that are the product of home schooling. The kids now growing up are facing some real obstacles, and public schools seems to be a big part

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
What do they do to the kids twerking, and grinding at the HS dances??

They probably have the gallows set up on the football field for after the dance.

Absolutely stupid!!!

But... when they show idiots like Miley Sirus on TV with all her antics, who is to blame? Adults put this crap on TV for kids to watch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts