Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having the site not load? My computer tries it a couple of time and then tells me the site is having trouble and will not load?

Ajax

·
Registered
340 Posts
yes. I have thought it was that a lot of users were trying to get on at the same time and that the server couldn't handle it. And it is only on this site.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
No problems here and I have literally been on and off here all day for short periods.

·
Registered
29,273 Posts
I get knocked off and have to sign on again, happening for a couple days now.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Is anyone else having the site not load? My computer tries it a couple of time and then tells me the site is having trouble and will not load?

Ajax
If you get a message that says something about an "Error", try clicking on the "Trapshooters.com" logo on the top-left of the screen. That usually works for me.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not getting any sign of error from this site. It tries to load two or three times and then my web page tells the site will not load.

·
Premium Member
5,259 Posts
I didn't have a problem getting loaded today! :D

(This is sarcasm for those that don't understand my post)

Reactions: rapid86

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have had that problem off and on for a couple of weeks, and it was worse over the last few days. BUT (knock on wood) today it is working fine.

I had to catch up on old posts that I missed. Mostly remdog's posts. Catching up on that is not a tough chore.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have been having a very hard time staying on also, I will be on for a couple of minutes then get the message "this page is having trouble loading" I then have to go back to browser & start over. It seems to happen almost every time I go to another thread or topic.

The other strange thing is this did not happen until election day, I know that could not have anything to do with it but that was when I started to have the problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, because this has become very annoying. I just had shoulder surgery & can not do much & am board & this site helps keep me entertained. Thanks Danny

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mine is still doing it and this is the only site? I've checked everything I could think of on my computer and pretty sure it's the site?

·
Premium Member
18,229 Posts
According to the Dems, it is Russia's fault. I usually blame these things on the North Koreans. Needless to say, I haven't had any trouble.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts