Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought a sietz. I'm wanting to shoot registered trap as well as annies with it. will it hold up to a steady dose of 1 3/8 shells at 1250 fps? Anybody else use one for this. I like the idea of shooting one gun for singles, handicap, and super handicap.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Short of leaving it in a vat of salt water for years, I don't think there is much you can do to a Silver Seitz. Keep it properly maintained, have it checked by Richie periodically and you should be good to go. I have one that was made in the early 80s and it looks almost new and shows little wear and tear. I am the 5th owner. In fact, I am selling it on another thread, if you know anyone who'd be interested.

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You miss read my post or maybe not all of it. I'm not shooting 1 3/8 for registered trap. I'm shooting them in annies.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I bought a new one from Rob Taylor 2 yrs ago 831 adjustable rib #3 left handed wood from sietz best gun on the market made in USA very dependable made like a tank,I buy everything I can made in USA.My dad was a farmer taught me the best way never steered me wrong,I miss him deceased in 1997 from Parkinsons,bought a Datsun 200 SX he hated me for that in 1983 he was right is was a piece of junk,First x wife got it it was a relief to give it to her and $5000.00 dollars cheap divorce and got rid of it,Learned a great lesson from my dad,Got rid of a perazzi combo and a mx2000 top single adjustable rib and a beratta 687 combo and a 870 tc best trade I ever made,best release ever made it will last me rest of my life,Dan Drainer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.