Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a silver seitz S/N 549 on gun broker. 10k. What might be wrong with this gun. It’s been for sale for a while and comes without a case.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i paid $9500 for mine used #25x. sold it about 7 years later for $7500; and it was for sale at a target gun dealer's for around 1 year. both release and pull parts and americacase. i truely loved the gun; but , lost the ability to shoot it well. most excellent gun!!. that being said; some of the prices that are being asked are wishfull thinking.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Depends on if it’s an adjustable or fixed rib, wood quality etc. If you check Silver seitz.com , Rich has a fixed rib used for $8,100.

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,880 Posts
There is a silver seitz S/N 549 on gun broker. 10k. What might be wrong with this gun. It’s been for sale for a while and comes without a case.
There's likely nothing wrong with it, except the economy. I'd be more inclined to think something was wrong with a Seitz that's priced too low. You need to reach out to the seller with a few specific questions.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Depends on if it’s an adjustable or fixed rib, wood quality etc. If you check Silver seitz.com , Rich has a fixed rib used for $8,100.
This gun has a number 2 adjustable rib and great looking wood.

·
Registered
266 Posts
it appears that you are convincing yourself to buy it. so, do it. but you will probably take a hit if you resell

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Never seen a burl blossom like that. Nice high rib, fixed choke - this one definitely checks all the boxes.

K
$8500 to $9000 would be a fair price with the adj rib barrel on it. The one Rich had for $8100 is sold and it was a fixed rib barrel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts