Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Silver Seitz Serial Number 355, This gun is in very nice condition. It has an adjustable rib and Pull trigger. The barrel has been back bored and choked to Wilkinson's HDCP specs. the Length of pull is currently 14 1/2 inches the stock is very nice and has no marks. The checkering does have some slight wear. The Receiver and Barrel are in excellent condition. If I have the rib set in the highest position and comb raised to a figure eight the Bottom of the pattern begins about 8'' above the target on the board at 35 yds, that's how it is for me anyhow. Right hand palm swell and upgraded wood. $8500.00 or best offer. I am looking for a 32'' set of mx-10 rs barrels and second perazzi trigger. call Ken Mills 330-281-9460 or email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
are you the original owner and is that a seitz rib or aftermarket. if it is a seitz is it a number 1 or number 2..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I apologize I didn't get back to some of the questions on here, I got bombarded with calls and e-mails on this gun. The Gun is SOLD. So Thanks to any an all that were interested and that I talked to.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I apologize I didn't get back to some of the questions on here, I got bombarded with calls and e-mails on this gun. The Gun is SOLD. So Thanks to any an all that were interested and that I talked to.
Saw that coming. Wasn't gonna last long at that price. Good buy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts