Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seitz1.JPG Seitz2 (2).JPG Seitz3 (3).JPG Posting this for a friend. Gary is selling his Seitz Trap Gun. This gun has been used very little, and is in like new condition. LOP is 14.5", and the adjustable rib barrel is a 35". Serial N0. 639. Please call Gary for any questions regarding this gun at 612-720-9192. Gary is asking $11,000.00 for this gun.

·
Registered
39 Posts
hi kid, i bought 639 new ... sold it .... got sellers remorse .... bought another one. .... this gun will make someone happy

·
Registered
867 Posts
what drugs were you taking when you sold it, I have about 25 trap guns and the S/S is the only one I shoot
anymore still softest shooting gun I ever owned

Mac

·
Registered
867 Posts
Jack,you are too correct I have more than I deserve and way more than I need, going to have to sell off some of them due
to health reasons and age going to have one of the reverse shoulders put in and they tell me I will only shoot a 22.

Mac

·
Registered
867 Posts
I have 2 barrels for mine both done by Tom Wilkinson, and I just sent one off last week to Briley for a Titaniumn
28 ga. tube. Just another way to spend money. But I am looking forward to trying the 28 ga. at trap. I have a couple of 28 ga. guns and they will smash a target at 30 yds. By the way my SS weighs
exactly 9lbs.13 ozs.

Mac

1 - 12 of 12 Posts