Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
They are in Hillsbourogh County one of the harder hit in Fl. They were to close for 8 weeks. That time is up and still no word on opening. I think the county extended the lockdown time. I think mostly because of Tampa and it is run by DemocRATS

·
Registered
906 Posts
The word is that a couple of employees have been keeping busy repainting the clubhouse and other maintenance items. I think (hope?) this bodes well for an eventual reopening. I would expect ELS to lean toward the conservative side when deciding when and how to reopen.
Denny K.

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
They are in Hillsbourogh County one of the harder hit in Fl. They were to close for 8 weeks. That time is up and still no word on opening. I think the county just extended the lockdown time. I think mostly because of Tampa and it is run by DemocRATS
Yes, Tampa is run by demorats.
Yes the time is up
We have 1.4 million people and 102 deaths...not on the top of the hard hit list.
NO the closure was not extended. The plan is coming in stages.

Ultimately ELS will give the OK, not the government, ELS will make the determination.

I live here, your narrative is no better than CNN.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yes the time is up
We have 1.4 million people and 102 deaths...not on the top of the hard hit list.

Time is up tomorrow.

Ultimately ELS will give the OK, not the government, ELS will make the determination.

COVID-19: Hillsborough County extends closures through May 15
CORONAVIRUS
by: Daisy Ruth

Posted: Apr 28, 2020 / 05:41 PM EDT / Updated: Apr 29, 2020 / 09:04 AM EDT

Expanded rapid testing should be a major part of the national strategy to bring the COVID-19 pandemic under control in the United States, a bipartisan group of legislators said today. (AP file photo)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yes the time is up

Did you see the link I posted about the closure extended until the 15th of MAY??

Hillsborough is 4th on list of county's in Fl. with positives for COVID19. I don't appreciate being called a liar like CNN is.

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
Ralph,

On May 13th you posted they extended the lock down.
I replied to that saying no to an extension on or around May 13th.
You respond by showing an article which was dated Apr 28th.

The date of the extension in relation to the date of your post was not nearly as accurate as the expiration of the lockdown in two days. The number of days from your post from the extension vs the number of days until lockdown over is 8:1.

At no time did I call you a liar, never inferred it either. If I thought you were lying I would have said it. My comment about CNN was not about lying but being timely in its narrative report.

That's all Ralph, I meant no harm or insult to you and I will apologize to you because you took it as such.

I have no idea where you live but I hope you are able to get outside and enjoy the outdoors.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I was referring to the April 28th message the the county extended the lockdown order as of the 28 of April until May 15th. There were no previous massages about the Dollar so I posted on the one that was new on here. As far as the CNN reference they don't tell the truth much of the time so how would you take what you said.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts