Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are thinking of going to Florida for the month of December or January next year.(December,2011...January,2012.) We love the Tarpon Springs area, but because of posts on this site, I want to be close enough to shoot at Silver Dollar. Is Tarpon Springs close enough? Does anyone have any suggestions for a place to lease/rent for a month down there? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks, Martinpicker (Jack Farrow)

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Tarpon Springs is close (actually in Odessa). There are plenty of hotels/motels on Hwy. 19 in that area. I stay at the Days Inn in New Port Richey which is about 1/2 hour from Silver Dollar.

blade819

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Tarpon Springs is 15 to 20 minutes from Silver Dollar. Morning traffic can get a little busy at rush hour but not awful. Anywhere in Tarpon Springs or Palm Harbor is workable.

Bob

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Look in all the towns named above, Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Odessa, and New Port Richey. They are all within easy driving distance. JRm

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks folks and Merry Christmas. I was hoping that somebody might know of a place that would rent by the month. Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.