Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on down to the Silver Dollar, shoot some targets, go to the clubhouse to drink some beer and chat with your buddies and listen to the whining of the vacuum cleaner!! For at least a half hour...does this bother anyone else?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Say do me a favor and LOOKup Don Petroff he's there shooting , Just had knee surgery a week ago see how the Judge is doing for ME Thank You

Pat Kelley

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Why don't you get there a half hour early and run the vacuum yourself and then you wouldn't have to listen to it when you are drinking. Or go outside. Or go home.

Mike

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Are the American Indians still doing the housekeeping? I was in restroom doing my morning duty last year and they were right outside the stall mopping, etc. I came out and there they were, mixing right in with the guys!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Just came back from a week at the Dollar. Never heard or saw a vacum cleaner. Must of known it would irritate you and you would put it on here.

Don

·
Registered
905 Posts
Like others...I would be only to happy to listen to all the vacuuming they wanted to do if I could only be there right now !!!.......Uncle Sam...Northwest Pa.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'll be getting in tomorrow afternoon for the Southern Grand. I'll deal with a little vacuuming, to trade Central New York weather for the high 70's/low 80's and sun of Florida.--Dan--

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well, now you've gone and done it!

Now the cleaning gal was cleaning the men's room as we used it.

I'd rather have that then shutting it down while it's being cleaned.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To all of you who got out of joint by the "bitching"...this was a little "tongue-in-cheek" with a little seriousness thrown in. The restroom is another story.......last year they tied it up a half hour at a time...at least we can go in this year. the "babe" of gu.............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.