Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Tentative date is Wed. May 27th. Need to call for appointment, arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before your scheduled time, only shooting posts 1, 3 and 5. Limit 100 rounds per person, no spectators, shooters only, one person in clubhouse at a time, only 3 fields open, wobble, Doubles and 16/handicap. Open regular hours. 9AM - 4PM Vacate property when you finish shooting. Don't remember what else memo says.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Posts 1, 3 and 5 only. So an empty post between shooters on the starting post. Then 5 moves to 1 and 1 moves to 2 so adjacent posts for the remainder of the round. And that solves what problem???

Or do they only shoot on posts 1,3 and 5 the entire round and skip 2 and 4 completely? 8 shots on 1, then 8 shots on 3 and 9 shots on 5?

Either way, thank you , but NO!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Posts 1, 3 and 5 only. So an empty post between shooters on the starting post. Then 5 moves to 1 and 1 moves to 2 so adjacent posts for the remainder of the round. And that solves what problem???

Or do they only shoot on posts 1,3 and 5 the entire round and skip 2 and 4 completely? 8 shots on 1, then 8 shots on 3 and 9 shots on 5?

It states only posts 1, 3 and 5 will be used.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Then go to Home Depot, Lowe’s, Wal-Mart, etc and bump into all the people you had to be “ social distance” from to shoot Trap.
GMAFB..!!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
This is an example of the Corporate Execs covering their asses, it comes from ELS, not the Silver $.

If there was some clear instruction regarding liabilities from the Wung Flu, it might be different.

·
Registered
483 Posts
This is an example of the Corporate Execs covering their asses, it comes from ELS, not the Silver $.

If there was some clear instruction regarding liabilities from the Wung Flu, it might be different.
You are right. ELS is based in Illinois, Chicago to be exact. I think that explains their "guidelines" they came up with.

·
Registered
117 Posts
We measured the distance on our trap field, it was 8feet between stations. 10 feet if you moved back to 18 yds. We started on Saturday to shoot, we have 2 people shoot. Its a small club every one all get to shoot there fill. Cheers RRP

·
2,766 Posts
My wife and I have been waiting for the Dollar to open up, but after reading that, I think we'll wait and see how it works out for others before we rush up.

Bob

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts

It states only posts 1, 3 and 5 will be used.

More bureaucratic stupidity at it's finest. What is the point in shooting at all if you can't shoot all 5 posts. Might as well stand in a corn field and fling the birds by hand.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
They should opened more fields, at least one per type, Singles, Handicap and Doubles, then limit to 2 shooters starting on post 2 and 4.
Of course Singles and Handicap can be used according to need.

Jason

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
A bunch of Silver Dollar shooters have been coming to Sarasota Gun Club
You beat me to it. Sarasota is a nice club too.

They should opened more fields,
That would require them to hire more employee's!!! It seems to me that they want to keep a very small staff at this time. They laid off all there employee's when the Covid-19 started remember? break em all Jeff

1 - 20 of 38 Posts