Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rent for the next 3 months now thru the Florida state, dbl wide on the front row, used to be called millionaires row,, house has been all redone
Call me 586-322-9282, 813-920-4495 ive been asked to sell or rent,bring your tooth brush, everything there needed to stay the winter

Silver Dollar doublewide for sale or rent, Silver Dollar Drive, Odessa, Fl.. 2 bedroom, 2 bath's. Shed with new washer and dryer, fully furnished Florida room. All new carpet and newly tiled bathroom's. Fully furnished,new lifetime roof. No transfer fee's, lot rent $504.69. was $69,900 xxx $59,900 sell now for $53,900 or rent for $1500 a month thru April 1st Tom Nowak

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
rent for the next 3 months now thru the Florida state, dbl wide on the front row, used to be called millionaires row,, house has been all redone
Call me 586-322-9282, 813-920-4495 ive been asked to sell or rent,bring your tooth brush, everything there needed to stay the winter

Silver Dollar doublewide for sale or rent, Silver Dollar Drive, Odessa, Fl.. 2 bedroom, 2 bath's. Shed with new washer and dryer, fully furnished Florida room. All new carpet and newly tiled bathroom's. Fully furnished,new lifetime roof. No transfer fee's, lot rent $504.69. was $69,900 xxx $59,900 sell now for $53,900 or rent for $1500 a month thru April 1st Tom Nowak

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Was seroiusly looking in October 08. Thought I checked everything. Could see if I was going to rent,better do it quick.!!! Most rentals were booked for premium months.
Know you tell me. I have made a comitment.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Was seroiusly looking in October 08. Thought I checked everything. Could see if I was going to rent,better do it quick.!!! Most rentals were booked for premium months.
Know you tell me. I have made a comitment.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Leo and I were looking for a place for Jan and March, would you consider this? Do you allow small house dogs? We have two adorable mini-schnauzers. Thanks, karla

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.