Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Silver Dollar Shooters Club is changing out its range guns for the new Beretta A 300 synthetic shotguns. There are currently ten (10) Beretta 391 synthetic field shotguns available for sale at $375.00. Gunsmith has gone over each shotgun. No warranty given or implied on these shotguns. Contact Bill Miller, club manager, for details at 813 920 3231.
Mike Battista

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mike....May I suggest that NOW would be a good time for the Club to apply deflectors on these "shell chuckin" autos. The Club could at least apply the "rubber band" deflector for the guns rented by the walk-ins. The young people who are learning to shoot and love this game do not fully understand what happens to other shooters on the squad. Yesterday in a round of 16yard practice my trap gun was struck on the barrel by a ejected empty. The next round I stepped back from the 16 to avoid the empty. However the young person drew a "hard right" and guess what...The empty bounced off my left arm. I did at this time walk off the line and I noticed one other individual did the same. The range help allowed me to shoot later away from these auto's. When these guns are rented to any shooter; this item should be addressed and the range help should also address it with the auto shooter before taking the line. Please understand that I am not against the auto's and I love to see and watch the new shooters. Teach them NOW the general rules and common courtesy that all shooters of our game expect. ....."run'em"

·
Registered
180 Posts
You mystery gun looks like a Bretton fromFrance or a Britte which is Belgian. Side opening U/O's are not very common. Lee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts