Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doublewide for sale on the lake, golf side of the park.16808 Silver Shores Lane, Odessa,Fl.33556 Furnished with dishes,pot's and pan's etc.. Two new recliner's in livingroom with couch, new flat screen tv, and stero system. Window's across livingroom over looking the lake, connect's to Fl.room furnished with table and six chairs. Dining room table with 4 chairs next to large hutch with lot's of space in cabinets. Hutch and kitchen counter top's are tiled. Entry way, kitchen, and two bathroom's are tiled and one bedroom is tiled also. Rest of house is carpeted. Entry way has new washer and dryer with cabinet space and counter top. Full bath in hallway and master bath in master bedroom. Master bedroom has kingsize bed, tv,dresser,with 2 nightstand's. Two nice size closet's. Second bedroom is newly tiled with computer and desk, no bed. House is very spacious. Large shed attached to house, big enough for two golf carts, has work bench and shelving. Back yard with deck and ramp new and fishing dock with new ramp. There are 3 nine hole's of golf and trap shooting is across the street. Heated swimming pool included. Lot rent is $650.00 a month and includes water, trash, and yard maintenance.Reduced price is $45,900.00.Any question's call 1-631-807-1395 Or rent: call for information

·
Registered
254 Posts
In eight more years I'll be very interested ! Can't retire till then. Going to be -15 in the morning here ....Good luck on your sale.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ty' pass the sale info to your buddies! I have to sell because of my biz is growing and I can't stay down as long I used too!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts