Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been getting a lot of inquires and phone calls asking when I will be back in Florida. I will be arriving this Friday, February 25, late in the evening. I will be staying at the Silver Dollar. You may contact me on my cell phone at 937-726-5499. If I do not answer, just leave me a message and a phone number and I will return a call just as soon as possible. Many of my previous customers have been passing on information and “selling” the products that I make to their friends and fellow shooters at their local clubs. For those of you who are not familiar with the products that we make, we make a set of impressions for you (or we can use a pair of your existing impressions), then using a surgical grade of silicone, which is very soft, yet very strong and we make the finished product. We also rework the molds and return them to you also. So, you are getting two pair of the finished product. I also am the person who makes the molds from silicone that you can wear with or without your ipod speakers. I have not found anyone else who makes a product similar to what we have to offer. As a shooter, I worked with our medical lab to design this style of hearing protection. Some folks like to listen to music all of the time while they are shooting. Then some prefer to only listen when they are shooting handicap. This product will permit you to do whatever you prefer. This finished product should last you a lifetime. If we cannot make you the best product on the market, I will give you your money back with no questions asked. Give me a call and I will be more than glad to show you the finished product and let you be the judge of whether you want to purchase of not. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Hope to see you on the trap field some time this year. Good Luck.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be at all three shoots @ marango. Ray, if you will PM me your email address I will send you info and pics.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ray, if you please send me a PM on this site with your email address, I will provide you with detailed information and pic's of the various products. Thanks.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The prices vary depending on the products. Without the details of what you are getting and the product you select it is hard to judge. The prices range from $75 to $100 for two pair depending styles, colors, etc. This product should last you a life time. I have only been making this style of product for 7 years and I have never had a pair tear. I guess you can pay $40.00 for one pair that will last one to two years. So, what price would you put on saving your hearing? I had 20X500 vision a few years ago. In 20 minutes and a couple of thousand $$, I now have 20X15 vision. It does not matter how much money you have, when you loose your hearing it is gone. So, most folks think the products ARE REAL CHEAP!!!!!!! I just make the product, my past customers sell them.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
I'm hoping you'll stay at Silver Dollar thru the Southern Grand. I am planning on seeing you on 3/13 for an IPod set and a regular set as well.

Everyone I've spoken to have nothing but great things to say about you and your products.

John Semprini
Chicago

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will be here for the Southern Grand. Thanks for the positive comments. Give me a call when you get here.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Big Papa, I have problems with the molded ear plugs shrinking after a short time and the noise getting into my ears.

What's the history with your product?

Regards,

Joe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.