Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
I remember the very first time I realized that I was getting older when I could no longer shoot in cold weather. I use to shoot in all types of weather but one day I realized I just could not take the cold any longer.

I realized I was getting older when it became very difficult for me to pick up a dropped shell on the way to the line to shoot. Another sign was when I could no longer see my score on the score sheet without bifocals. Also when I could no longer see the beads on my gun.

Another sign that I was aging was while I was shooting I could not wait until the round ended as my lower back and my arms were hurting. One more sign was I could not hear the puller saying ready while shooting as well as being able to see if I actually broke the target.

What signs have you noticed that you just might be getting older?
Steve Balistreri
Wauwatosa Wisconsin

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
When I was young and in my prime

I could do it all the time!

Now that I am old and grey

I can do it on an occasional Saturday!

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
When it takes me all night long to do what I used to do all night long. LOL.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
When you are young your fingers are limber and your pecker is stiff. When you get old enough, your fingers get stiff and your pecker gets limber. Or so I'm told...

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
My worst fears have finally been realized. The other day I was stopped by a cop. She was an African-American lesbian.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When you realize you've been around long enough to personally verify the 20 year old global warming apocalyptic predictions have not come true, nor are they about too!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I have been told that sometimes as a guy gets older he forgets to zip up. But I have also been told that you know you are really old when you forget to zip down.:) Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts