Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
34 degrees and snowing today in northeast Ohio. Perfect day to take the new pistol to the range! 350 rounds down the pipe today. This target had 50 rounds in the head at 12 feet, and 50 rounds in the chest at 21 feet. Trigger will take a little getting used to, but it is exceptional.

E4D1EDBB-0374-47E8-A81E-745BD939A01F.jpeg

·
Registered
13,908 Posts
I just picked one up right before covid started, so I only have a couple mags through it. Can't wait for the weather to FINALLY break and to get it out.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just picked one up right before covid started, so I only have a couple mags through it. Can't wait for the weather to FINALLY break and to get it out.
You will love it! Pleasure to shoot. The trigger is fantastic!

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
Or an old one

IMG_1977.jpeg

Reactions: acorange

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish I could afford an old one! I give Sig credit. I think they did a good job honoring the heritage of the original.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have the original. Fantastic accuracy & trigger. Loves the 124gr FMJs.
I am jealous! I ran the 124gr Winchester white box. For Winchester white box...holy cow! I have some 147gr match grade from Spark Munitions. I will try that next. I have been told that this pistol prefers the heavier bullets.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Atlanta Arms 115 grain ball is superb. USAMU (US Army Marksmanship Unit) has it loaded for their M9 National Match pistols. I'd like to try some in the new SIG P210.
Bob

·
Registered
65 Posts
Been looking at one on-line...might have to pull the trigger. Shot a 210-6 for a bit when training the CIOR guys for competition. Looking forward to the American version.
Bob

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Been looking at one on-line...might have to pull the trigger. Shot a 210-6 for a bit when training the CIOR guys for competition. Looking forward to the American version.
Bob
Do it! You won’t be disappointed!

·
Registered
878 Posts
34 degrees and snowing today in northeast Ohio. Perfect day to take the new pistol to the range! 350 rounds down the pipe today. This target had 50 rounds in the head at 12 feet, and 50 rounds in the chest at 21 feet. Trigger will take a little getting used to, but it is exceptional.

View attachment 1682977
The trigger will take getting used to? I suppose I can wrap my head around that since I haven't felt many triggers better than the P210 :)

Nice shooting!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The trigger will take getting used to? I suppose I can wrap my head around that since I haven't felt many triggers better than the P210 :)

Nice shooting!
The trigger is amazing! I have a Wilson Combat and two Les Baer pistols that are not as nice. During follow through, when coming back to the pressure wall, I doubled probably half a dozen times during the 350 rounds that day. Just need to get the feel down. It breaks so crisp. Unreal.

Anyone considering getting one....do it! You will not be disappointed!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts