Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been working on this project for a while now, it's coming along nicely.

This is a custom pattern on a MX Perazzi gun, a 2 barrel set - 12 & 28 ga. Giuliani and his guys added the sideplates, added the engraving in 3 tones of gold, white gold and gold with some green tint for the grass.

This is truly an heirloom gun for a delightful man I have known for more than 20 years. I am very fortunate to work with good customers and Mr. Giuliani.

Enjoy the pics

left side receiver.jpeg Bottom receiver.jpeg Right Side receiver.jpeg

·
Registered
53 Posts
We have been working on this project for a while now, it's coming along nicely.

This is a custom pattern on a MX Perazzi gun, a 2 barrel set - 12 & 28 ga. Giuliani and his guys added the sideplates, added the engraving in 3 tones of gold, white gold and gold with some green tint for the grass.

This is truly an heirloom gun for a delightful man I have known for more than 20 years. I am very fortunate to work with good customers and Mr. Giuliani.

Enjoy the pics

View attachment 1704091 View attachment 1704093 View attachment 1704095
I just started engraving and have not tried gold inlay yet.

·
Premium Member
19,398 Posts
Very Nice Don!!!!

Reactions: Don Rackley

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Nice pictures and very good work from the engravers . When I see something like that I always wonder how many hours it takes to do that and if those guns ever " go" to a shooting range ?!?

·
Registered
56 Posts
The work is beautiful and the design makes great use of the side plate space. I know I would not have the patience (or artistic ability) for such work but, how many hours do have you put in thus far and how long will the total piece take?

Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! wasn't there an issue years ago with people adding sideplates to existing guns? Does it have to be re-proofed afterwards?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts