Trapshooters Forum banner
81 - 100 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Building a garage/workshop now and will be relocating all my father's reloader's here from his shop / gun range up north. (5) Mec 9000H machines, Dillon 1050, Dillon 650, (3) Star progressive machines, (2) RCBS single stages (about 100 die sets), bullet casting, bullet lubing, tumblers, etc. Crap I am going to need an extension on the new building. Keep them coming need more ideas.
That's the cool part, I have seen something in everyone of the shared pictures. They guy that helped me build my house said he only did it to get ideas for his own house. Seeing how others have thought out the little things is cool. Good luck on your build mate!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Just curious because I don't see any stools/chairs in those pics. Do you all stand up to load? Topic has come up at the local club and it seems lots of guys load standing up. I however load while sitting in a nice comfy chair...can't imagine standing the whole time!
I never once, ever, considered reloading while sitting! I like to look down on the whole thing from above, it makes keeping an eye on everything easier.

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
I couldn't afford that many machines just for my own shooting, so I have someone load it for me, and she's getting paid by Federal. Pretty good QC, and won't void my gun's warranty. LOL

Electronic instrument Office equipment Machine Engineering Electronic device

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I couldn't afford that many machines just for my own shooting, so I have someone load it for me, and she's getting paid by Federal. Pretty good QC, and won't void my gun's warranty. LOL

View attachment 1770018
yeah, but she just agreed to send me all your shells because I was gonna pay 25 cents a box more for them. Sorry.

·
Registered
87 Posts
All of these rooms so far seem pretty low budget and under equipped.

I see...
No Massage tables
No Physical Therapists during reloading hours to help stop your hands and feet from cramping up while putting in the wads and hulls and pressing the pedal
No Jacuzzis to relax in after reloading
No Larges screen TVs
No Wet Bars
No Bartenders during reloading hours
No Chefs during reloading hours
No Kitchens with flat tops and deep fryers for energy snacks like burgers and fries in the reloading room
No Bathrooms
No Maids to wash and dry the hulls and refill the powder and shot hoppers
No temperature and humidity controlled storage for your powder and shot

I mean how can you re-load in such bare-bones conditions?

·
Registered
619 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Tiny room and many presses. I have to rotate them in as needed. Right now I'm running some .45acp rounds on the square deal. My PW800B sets up over the left drawer. There is a hole in the top the
Shelving Building Gas Snapshot Retail
loaded shells drop through into the drawer. I have T-nuts in the top for all the other presses. Doesn't take long to set up.
The casting pot lives there too when needed.

81 - 100 of 153 Posts