Trapshooters Forum banner

Shout out for Michael Gooch

4697 Views 34 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  matttrapn
I coach a high school trapshooting team. I was looking for a Browning XT for one of the kids. I reached out to Michael and he had Silver Receiver CXT 32 inch. He said it was in MINT condition. Mom made the deal on Saturday, gun arrived on Wednesday, picked up on Thursday. I believe it might be a grade above mint, PRISTINE. Too bad he didn't get get to see the reward of the kid's big smile.
Thanks again Mike.

Charlie Becknell
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Premium Member
6,306 Posts
Mike is not only a great "seller feller", also a hell of a shooter.
I had the good fortune of squading with Mike at Middletown last sat. He ran a perfect score and also when I had a wad stuck in my barrel he was trying to help get it out.
To me he's a pretty good fella.
Henry

· Registered
152 Posts
I coach a high school trapshooting team. I was looking for a Browning XT for one of the kids. I reached out to Michael and he had Silver Receiver CXT 32 inch. He said it was in MINT condition. Mom made the deal on Saturday, gun arrived on Wednesday, picked up on Thursday. I believe it might be a grade above mint, PRISTINE. Too bad he didn't get get to see the reward of the kid's big smile.
Thanks again Mike.

Charlie Becknell

· Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
The kid finally got to shoot his new gun, we got it set up earlier, and I let him reload a box of shells to Christen the new gun. Broke the first target he shot at. His buddy tried and was smashing targets too. May have to call Mike back for a repeat performance. Seems he like the CXT better than his 20 gauge.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.