Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you fellows stretch or do light exercises (conditioning) prior too the new shooting season ? With a few recent 50 round event s back too back and pullin the Mec reloading handle I am hurting .....Dam

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just found GrandPa's Arm thread ....The manual Loader will be sitting on Pocono Slate Belt Picnic bench with a Best Offer sign on it !!!!

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
Go to major trap shooting event. Then get back to us with the answer as to if trap shooters do exercises.
Look here mister, I have been doing a remarkable number of 12oz curls since this whole media fear crap has been in place. I'll have you know I am in the best shape ever right now. The other exercise is getting up and out of the chair multiple times a day to go get another beer.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Look here mister, I have been doing a remarkable number of 12oz curls since this whole media fear crap has been in place. I'll have you know I am in the best shape ever right now. The other exercise is getting up and out of the chair multiple times a day to go get another beer.
glad you had plenty of canned goods to hold you over! Lol. Hoarding pays off!

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
glad you had plenty of canned goods to hold you over! Lol. Hoarding pays off!
The gas station never ran out of PBR, and I found another gas station a few miles away that has PBR Extra...6.5% alcohol. Pretty tasty stuff.

I thought 4 cases would hold me over but quickly realized that working from home has its side-effects.
"side effects" LOL good one

·
Premium Member
10,533 Posts
I don’t do anything to make my belly smaller but I have to stretch my shoulders and my hips ... all totally replaced ... or they don’t move very well.

Have to do that stretching just before I go out to shoot. It really helps movement and the pain.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Today I helped load 2 pallets of clays into the trap houses. Just the thing to get loose. Surprisingly I ran 75 in a row. Wanted to try and make it 100 but just ran out of time.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I set up the trap house, take the puller’s bench out get everything ready before the Wednesday morning group arrives and then rotate with another guy pulling and shooting. On Monday nights I shoot 4 rounds and load birds while they shooting the fifth round.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts