• No. Trolls aren’t welcome

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Yes. The ATA needs minority Trolls.

Votes: 55 67.9%
41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,916 Posts
I’ve been playing with the idea of returning, but I don’t even own a Trap gun anymore. Kinda sucked at it anyway.
Well, if you’re not Registered, then you’re un-Registered, and if you’re un-Registered, you’re nobody, and if you’re nobody, then you’re a Skeet shooter, and if you’re a Skeet shooter, then you’re….. nevermind.

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
12,635 Posts
Tron, let me know when you're in Naperville next and I'll buy you some targets to get you started (Thurs, Sunday). If you prefer lead shot, then the St. Charles club in Elburn (Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun).

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts
I’ve been playing with the idea of returning, but I don’t even own a Trap gun anymore. Kinda sucked at it anyway.
You should.

I would state that everyone would welcome you back with open arms but, knowing who you've been hanging out with that might not be in their best interest since you may have a different idea of the meaning!?

If you do come back remember the lessons we've recently learned. Use your subconscious and shoot instantly upon target exit. You'll be a primidona. Oooopppss, that's what the other fraternity called you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Grab an 870 and dive back in. It will come back faster than you think. Who knows, you might be breaking 100 straights in short order! The real question is, will you have fun? If you don‘t derive any joy from doing it, then there is no purpose in getting into it and spending a whole lot of money. Either way, wish you the best in your decision.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I am not sure the sport can handle one more ego.

However, if you do come back you can put that factory 10/22 trigger you loved so much into one of those new Turkish guns everyone is trying to sell you.

If that does not make you happy just wait a few years and get a release trigger for the Tri Star. I will mail you a check for trap house paint. Welcome back.

PS your 2019 Average card is still in the mail.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
W

When I left I was in AA, you moron.
Lord grant me the skill to run 'em, the ego to do it in a tutu, and the wisdom to know where to hide the bodies....... :sneaky:

Speaking of cats, (Well, Jimmy was, anyway ) will the cat let you out long enough to shoot a 100 bird event?

41 - 60 of 116 Posts