Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
EsterXJeff is my real name. I am Esterhaus when I am really feeling my oats. Jeff

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Esterhaus is Charlie Hall, Lisa 2 I think? and 8 or 10 others I have heard-- guess Charlie just has a yellow streak running down his back and so doesnt want anyone to know what he is really like

regards charlie

·
Registered
1 Posts
johnjohn: What gave you the idea that we are all grownups? Most are men and I've never met a man older than 13! This is actually a good thing as it makes it much easier to outsmart them!

Kathy McLean

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Who is Kathy?

She obviously in not one of those hundreds of women Esterhaus as ugly as he is claims to have been with in his trailer at the Grand

Gene

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Art arent you the guy claiming to have been an Admiral in the Navy and now on the other thread to have made Sgt in NYPD in 4 years? How likely is that?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So Art in addition to faking your military service

Did you fake your attainment of rank of Sergeant in the NYPD within 4 years?

Also Art-- did you try to threaten me on the other thread?

Art you are carved from the same pile of Dung as Charlie Hall arent you- someone who you defend

worm

regards

Gene

·
Registered
725 Posts
Fog, Aunt Esther was Fred Sanfords sister-in-law or Elizabeth Sanfords ugly sister!

Real Hussman

P.S. I'm not esterhaus

·
Registered
24 Posts
All you guys are mistaken.....I'M Esterhaus!.....So there! Eat your hearts out!And Admiral Art has already said he is NOT an admiral, so leave the guy alone already!...........Shoot Well!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.