Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jim stewart black max shot maker double drippers,set up for # 8"s,nice stand made for shotmaker,cooling tank with overflow and drain,holds 12 gallons of dot 3 brake fluid,,,fluid included,all casting equipment,burner,12 qt dutch oven pot(can run 90-100 lbs of ingots at a time)moulds,and sorting equipment.have run over 1 & 1/2 ton ov shot with it in the last year,my 3rd set up that i have put togeather in the last 6 yrs,and i have made over 6 ton of shot, with jims units,and every set up has been better,set up # 4 will be the best...and (maybe)the last that i make., this setup will run up to 90 lbs/hr of nice shot if the operator does his part,,

send me a p.m if interested,,would rather do a live run than a video/pic's.,so if your near south bend,in. and are interested,send pm,,,,will NOT ship.and training is included.mark jones

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$750,for a machine& equipment, that you can turn on and run 90 lbs an hour.plus years of shotmaking experience to train you with.cant get any better than that.mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.