Trapshooters Forum banner

Shotkam Flash Sale. $499.

1729 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Steve12
FYI. Shotkam sent an email advising about a sale. $499 for the shotkam. No affiliation with the company. Just a satisfied user of their product.
Reactions: LeeWireless
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
Citori 725 sporting, Beretta Silver Pidgeon, Nemo
162 Posts
Agree with you. Have 2, 1 for me and 1 for my wife's gun. One of the best things I've spent money on.
I have been debating for a long long time to buy or not buy. From what I've read I get a 50/50 feeling that once you use them they just sit around and become dust collectors.
What is the "factor" that makes them a good buy for you? Hope this makes sense.

· Registered
62 Posts
I can tell you that in all the years of shooting, I could never tell why I hit or missed the target or bird. I saw a ShotKam video on YouTube and was intrigued and bought one. Now when I get home or if I want at the range, I can see every shot I made clearly to determine why I either hit or missed the target. How anyone can have a ShotKam and not use it is beyond me,. Lazy maybe or don't understand how to use it, I don't know. ShotKam's service is excellent. When you call them for help, you actually get someone one on the phone who knows the product in and out. Good luck and be safe.

· Registered
Citori 725 sporting, Beretta Silver Pidgeon, Nemo
162 Posts
I can tell you that in all the years of shooting, I could never tell why I hit or missed the target or bird. I saw a ShotKam video on YouTube and was intrigued and bought one. Now when I get home or if I want at the range, I can see every shot I made clearly to determine why I either hit or missed the target. How anyone can have a ShotKam and not use it is beyond me,. Lazy maybe or don't understand how to use it, I don't know. ShotKam's service is excellent. When you call them for help, you actually get someone one on the phone who knows the product in and out. Good luck and be safe.
Thank you for the response. Now to get one. Thanks again.

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
I was just noticing that. I was given one. Haven't used it. That is a big drop in price. They may be having trouble selling them to old trap shooters. The company main focus is Clay shooter.
Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.