Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updated list with pictures and prices as promised.

1969 Browning Superposed Browning Midas Broadway Trap. Square knob Short Tang 30" barrels choked full and full. Gun is correct in all respects except has been shortened to 13 1/2 LOP. Cosmetics are 93% or better. In makers case. $5250 Obo in the case.

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

From Midas

1969 Square Knob Short tang Superposed 28 ga 26 1/2 barrels Choked Skeet and Skeet. Factory 14 1/2 LOP - this Gun is at least 96% or better, has no signs of any salt corrosion, the lever is well right of center, and has no obvious flaws. Just looking at it you can tell it hasn't been shot much. I love this gun and was extremely happy the day I found it, however I just dont shoot 28ga enough to warrant keeping it. Shoots right where you look. in makers case. LOP, pad is original as new. $5500 obo

From 28ga

From 28ga

From 28ga

From 28ga

From 28ga

From 28ga

From 28ga

From 28ga

From 28ga

From 28ga

From 28ga

1920's Parker Single barrel Trap. Choke is full. 32". Beautiful engraving and wood on this one. 14 1/4" lop - I only shot it twice and It may need a new firing pin or spring as the second time it just dented the primer. Put in a spring and go smoke some targets with it. $1350

From Parker

From Parker

From Parker

From Parker

From Parker

From Parker

From Parker

From Parker

From Parker

From Parker

From Parker

Ithaca Flues 4e SBT. 32" full choke 14 3/8 LOP. I dug this out of the back of my safe - This is a flues model 4e that has been restocked with a cheekpiece style mote carlo stock. The lockup on this gun is kinda loose and It shouldn't be shot until a gunsmith takes a look at it. Fix it or make a wallhanger out of it. $400

1968 Browning BT-99 Beavertail. 34" full choke. Factory 14 1/2 lop. The condition on This gun is absolutely amazing. It is 99.9% and that is no joke. Only has one little mark on it about the size of a pencil eraser on the reciever. Original and unmodified absolutely like a brand new 1968 gun. In the original brown makers case. If you want a NEW "old style" BT (the old ones are better) this is your gun. $1250 in the case

From bt99

From bt99

From bt99

From bt99

From bt99

From bt99

From bt99

From bt99

From bt99

From bt99

From bt99

1920's Ithaca 4e Knickerbocker Single Barrel Trap. 32" barrels and original Full choke. 14 1/4 LOP. Gun is in decent enough 80 something percent condition and I have shot it a fair bit. It absolutely smokes targets when you let the choke work a bit. Has fair wood on it but restocked at some point in the past I think. Would make a nice vintage shooter for someone fond of the Knicks, and doesnt mind being pestered with the "Wow thats really pretty, what kind of gun is that?" question all of the time. $1750

If there's one or more that you're interested in just send me an email.

Thanks and God Bless,

-Colin

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Parker SBT has been sold pending funds.

DB - As far as actual choke dimensions on these guns goes - I'm not a gunsmith and don't have the cool whirly inside diameter gauge, but I can tell you that by my standards, the midas, the knickerbocker, and the parker break birds from the 25 yard line (my yardage) like they are unaltered full chokes.

Thanks,

-Colin

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Midas has been sold pending funds. Thanks to all who inquired about it.

Someone needs to buy that bt-99 beavertail and my 28ga superposed. Both are real nice original examples.

Thanks,

Colin

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just joind this forum today. Please let me know the price plus shipping and will arange certified funds and FFL location to ship the bt99. Thanks Tom

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am intersted in the 1920's Ithaca 4e Knickerbocker Single Barrel Trap. I will take it off your hands as well.

Thank you and I sent you an email, George

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.