Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two shotgun cases for sale, I havent shot much trap in the last few years since my boys were born so I've decided to put these up for sale.

(1) John Hall plastic travel case, black interior and exterior. Holds 2 stocks, 2 forearms and 2 barrels or 1 stock,1 forearm and 3 barrels. $125

(2) Americase double/ double gun case, with cordoura cover, blue interior.
This is a nice case that holds 2 -2 barrel set shotguns. 4 barrels, 2 stocks, 2 forearms. The plastic handle cracked and I replaced it with a heavy strap that is easier on the hand when carrying and wont break. Check the Americase web site these cases with a cover are close to $600 new. asking $250.

-Steve Rademacher

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just learning to post picture here, I must be missing something in those instructions, I can e-mail you some interior exterior pictures if interested.
-Steve
(remove the xx from front and end of email address)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The barrel compartments are 35" on both cases. The Americase has 4 barrel compartments. The John Hall case will hold 2 or 3 barrels depending on how you configure the compartments.
let me know if you want pictures or have questions, I'll send an e-mail.
-Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to mention I am in the market for a AR-15 predator gun and would be interested in tradeing toward AR rifle or lower.
Thanks-Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alot of interest in the Americase but so far it is still for sale.

John Hall case is sold pending funds.

-Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Americase is sold but John Hall case is back up for sale. $125 shipped.
I can send better pictures and details if you are interested.
thanks, -Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks like case may be sold, pending funds. I have a list of interested people if the deal falls through. -Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.