Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experiance with a "Easyhit Fiber Optic Sight" by Champion? Is this sight recommended?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've read very good things about what it does for eye dominance issues. I actually bought one several months for this same problem but never got to use it. Instead, I opted to place a "patch" over my left eye which has worked out pretty well for me.

If you decide to buy one, i'll send you mine for $15 shipped. It is essentially brand new since I never removed the tape backing or mounted it on my gun.

Good luck,
Angel

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Tomc66...

I started using one last year and it has made my shooting more comfortable. I'm right handed and left eye dominant and over the years (since '05) have tried every gadget, gimmick, black tape, 3M tape, Magic Dots, etc, etc., all with marginal success.

I have finally settled in with the Easy Hit target sight (green) and a Magic Dot. My avg's have increased and I'm more comfortable while shooting. I also use the Easy Hit on my hunting and sporting clays guns with success.

Curt - Delaware

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was having the same problem, tried everything, went to the eye doctor, got glasses for the first time, age 65, now I got 20-15 vision, cleared up my problems , try it you might like it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.