Trapshooters Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Party without Arty?
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Okay, so finally figured out what the issue was. I was having tension problems in my neck they never really relaxed. Finally got some help from the doctor and well after shooting no longer have headaches little physical therapy, chiropractic care, and muscle relaxers.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm lucky,l don't know what a headache is,but l did get other demons like heart disease and the drinking gene,but haven't had six headaches in 63 years,oh, lm obsessed with trapshooting and trapguns.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Okay, so finally figured out what the issue was. I was having tension problems in my neck they never really relaxed. Finally got some help from the doctor and well after shooting no longer have headaches little physical therapy, chiropractic care, and muscle relaxers.

Chris, Glad your getting relief, Seeking professional help as you state above is the best
and safest road to your overall wellbeing . I'm not much of a cheerleader for chiropractic care but if it helps your problems, give it a go. From personal experience, be cautious taking those muscle relaxers, as they can raise havoc with your stomach.

Going to a 20 gauge may also help?

Eddie

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
We appreciate the follow up Chris, and all wish you well.
Please don't forget the erect head position set-up; your C-spine and neck muscles will thank you.

Something like this; Sgt. Jeff Holguin - U.S.A. at the 2008 Olympics

Not like Vitaly Fokeev of Russia

41 - 46 of 46 Posts