Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. We have had lots of enquiry regarding our Go Shooting Shotgun Coaching videos.

Series one is now complete and the second series will ONLY be available on Youtube to subscribers of the "Go Shooting" YouTube site. Subscription is of course free of charge.

Please click on the following link and click on subscribe if you wish to be notified of any of our forthcoming videos in the new year;

Go Shooting

From all of us here "Down Under" in Australia we trust everyone had a great Xmas and has a safe and prosperous New Year ahead in 2020.

Regards

Russell & Lauryn Mark
Directors
Go Shooting Pty Ltd

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Hi everyone. We have had lots of enquiry regarding our Go Shooting Shotgun Coaching videos.

Series one is now complete and the second series will ONLY be available on Youtube to subscribers of the "Go Shooting" YouTube site. Subscription is of course free.

Please click on the following link and click on subscribe if you wish to be notified of any of our forthcoming videos in the new year;

Go Shooting

From down under we trust everyone had a great Xmas and has a prosperous new year ahead

Regards

Russell & Lauryn Mark
Directors
Go Shooting Pty Ltd
I found your videos by accident on youtube and posted it here for a shooter enquiring about foot position...
I have reviewed all of them several times...

arnold55

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
I found your videos by accident on youtube and posted it here for a shooter enquiring about foot position...

arnold55
Thanks, Me, too. Excellent instructional videos; so I posted a thread. Very worthwhile.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Me, too. Excellent instructional videos; so I posted a thread. Very worthwhile.
Thanks mate, glad they were of some use. Hope you have a great new year busting more clays.

Cheers

Russell

·
Registered
124 Posts
watching now, like them, thank you very much. Also, I want to come over and help you with the uhmmmm, "colorful bottles" on the counter ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
reinforces my desire to get midbeads for two of my shotguns. As they are bone stock inexpensive ones, I am trying to learn them and see just how bad the fit and mount is on them. Not trap guns, just Field guns.

Should I just get pellets from a shell and temporarily glue one on ? lol. and what shot size !! ??

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
watching now, like them, thank you very much. Also, I want to come over and help you with the uhmmmm, "colorful bottles" on the counter ;)
lol there are a few bottles from the Napa Valley amongst that collection

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've already watched all of the videos, a few of them more than once. Had my son watch the ones pertinent to areas we're working on for him now. Told him to watch the others over time. #33 does a very good job of illustrating why describing point of impact in cm/inches is better than as a percentage (70/30, 60/40, etc). The latter changes with choke used. Thanks a bunch for producing these!! I do like the short and sweet nature of them. A little to digest at a time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've already watched all of the videos, a few of them more than once. Had my son watch the ones pertinent to areas we're working on for him now. Told him to watch the others over time. #33 does a very good job of illustrating why describing point of impact in cm/inches is better than as a percentage (70/30, 60/40, etc). The latter changes with choke used. Thanks a bunch for producing these!! I do like the short and sweet nature of them. A little to digest at a time.

No problems, we are glad you enjoyed videos and were able to get something out of them.

Cheers

Russell Mark

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

arnold55
Thanks mate we are happy you enjoyed them

Have a great new year

·
Registered
827 Posts
I watched them all as well, looking forward to more!

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Hi Russell.

Great to see Lauryn using my Wall Chart in your video. I am shipping two to Western Australia next week and some off to Scotland too.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts