Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While shooting Skeet Doubles at 3/4/5 last night with my Super X-1 I noticed my gun looked like a step bibbed barrel when I got it mounted. I found the rib had gone up the barrel about 1 1/2". The screw didn't shear off like they usually do, the front rib post walked off the barrel.

A call to Wright's this morning made things right again. The barrel is in the mail now. The guys there went out of their way to get me going again. A big thank you to Wright's.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine should be at Wright's on Monday. The one I bought should be here Monday or Tuesday. I guess I will have to buy another Super X now that I will have an extra barrel.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I once had the rib come off a two-pin Model 12. When the gun went off, I heard a twang like the clip coming out of a Garand and thought, "What the ..?" I looked up out of the corner of my eye and saw my rib in mid-air. I stuck out my left hand and caught it before it hit the ground. That was when I was young and not easily distracted from the task at hand - I never lifted my head off the stock!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.