Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
sorry didn't get back to you sooner was trying to get some other shooters to make it worth while seems everyone has quite reloading around me.
Tom

·
Sky Buster
4,038 Posts
Something's really screwed up when we start to think that $38.50
is a really good deal for reclaimed shot. The cost of shot and/or
loaded ammo is going to drastically reduce participation in this game.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sky buster, the reclaimed is only $30.00 a bag but the shipping and packaging brought it up to that $ 38.50 a bag. I only offered the shipping because people were asking. Some of those people say it's still worth it. One guy said new shot in Montana was $65.00 a bag. I fully agree with your thinking and the shipping to me is really not worth the extra time, trouble and gas, but people asked and I replied. Between the shot, primers and now powder- it's all crazy. Have a good day! Lee

·
Banned
302 Posts
I'm paying $50.00/$60.00 a bag for Magnum shot here in Denver.... And the $49.95 a bag isn't easy to find. So, at $38.50 a bag it's a bargain for me. Can't find ANY Alliant Powder anywhere, paid scalper prices to get that. Yes, the cost to reload is approaching the cost for loaded shells.. Especially the less expensive foreign loads. But I like to believe that I control the quality, know EXACTLY what goes in it.. And it's therapeutic for me.... I'm doing everything I can to minimize the costs.. But it is what it is.. We all better get used to it....for awhile...

·
Banned
302 Posts
Lee has been awesome to deal with. I'm one of those guys who encouraged him to spend the extra time to ship this for us and he found an economical way to do it for us. I for one am very appreciative.

·
Banned
302 Posts
I couldn't be more pleased with the dealings I have had with LB1951. He shipped my shot USPS flat rate in a medium box, he reinforced the box and used reinforced fiber tape around the box. Arrived today with no problems. Saved a ton of money.. He was great to work with.... Thank you...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Shot in bulk over 2,500 lbs. is $1.12 per lb. Picked up in N. Ky. Bagged shot can be picked up at either location. Thanks, Lee

1 - 20 of 33 Posts