Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot my first 25 in trap yesterday. Went out today shot 24,24,23,25. Wow I love this game! Matt

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Why don't you send it to us all ....we'll shoot it and send it back to you ;)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
sglfr45:

Nice going when you shot it was you real tense or just relaxed and going with the flow.

I figured the birds was just coming out and you was having a big time not thinking to serious but I could be wrong anyway I shoot my best when I don't think to much.

Fog

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Hey Wyoharris: Did you read the latest T&F. The puller wrote his squad up for shooting their teammates hat. "Unsportsman like conduct". Unreal. Dave T.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Fog, I was a little nervous on the last post. I shot it out at Jackson Purchase. Randell was pulling the targets for me. We were the only two there, so my cap didn't get shot. Matt

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
If you afford it. Keep that gun. You seem to be shooting it well.

When you get into a slump one "solution" is get a "better" gun. Highly unlikely it will make much of a difference - but you WILL try to buy a better score.

Nothing wrong with a "better" gun if you can learn to shoot it - just keep "old reliable".

Take s few lessons (the VERY best investment you can make) and have fun.

I have been shooting for one year and have met some great people and had a wonderful time learning to shoot better. I remember my first 25 and 50 (74x75 Saturday). Your milestones will be a pleasant memory you will carry with you.

Also, start shooting ATA. You will improve faster under a bit of pressure.

Don

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone for the cograts. I am a former skeet shooter. I have run 100's in all the gauges, so I am looking forword to maybe a 100 in trap. This is alot of fun. Matt

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Congrats, and many more!

There are (at least for me) a few 1st 25's out:

the first ever, ( for me it was Skeet round in league)

the first ever in league, gosh I loved that hat.

First ever in Registered shoot.

First ever in a shoot Off, man was that a rush! second ever shootoff was more nerve racking then the first, I didn't have the rush going that I had the first time.

SO

Good Job, Great shooting, and my you always shoot will, and have a few more firsts!

And by the way.........

WE WANT THAT HAT!

It will make a great wall hanger when we are done with it!!!!!!!!

Al

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.