Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh golly PerazziBigBore I can't wait for the next report. I'm just shivering with anticipation, or maybe it's just the flu. Richard

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh golly PerazziBigBore I can't wait for the next report. I'm just shivering with anticipation, or maybe it's just the flu. Richard

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
THanks for the input Mike. It's always nice to hear about a combo that grinds birds without recoil. Jeff

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
THanks for the input Mike. It's always nice to hear about a combo that grinds birds without recoil. Jeff

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I tried a Cole this weekend it was for sale from Buckshot on this thread I broke a 24 the first time shooting the gun it just felt great. I borrowed it for Handy caps on Sunday and broke a 92 and shot over two and flinched on one.
Yes I bought it I call it TANK what a Brick S==T house it is. Thanks Buckshot for the help and great price.

Buddy

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I tried a Cole this weekend it was for sale from Buckshot on this thread I broke a 24 the first time shooting the gun it just felt great. I borrowed it for Handy caps on Sunday and broke a 92 and shot over two and flinched on one.
Yes I bought it I call it TANK what a Brick S==T house it is. Thanks Buckshot for the help and great price.

Buddy

·
Registered
3,324 Posts

Buddy

·
Registered
3,324 Posts

Buddy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.