Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get away from multiple guns for skeet so I am looking to work a trade deal with a bunch of guns I can part with. I am looking for either a carrier barrel gun or 12ga with tubes. I don't think I have enough here to get a 3 or 4 barrel set but you never know. I really don't shoot much skeet with a 12ga so I am keeping my sporting clays 12ga for that purpose. So, if you have a carrier barrel with the 20/28/410 tubes that's fine. I have the following trade bait that I would like to bundle in some way (all or partially, maybe cash if need be on my end ) towards a Kreighoff or Kolar gun:

1. 99% Ljutic Dynokic
2. 99% Browning 28" White Lightning .410
3. 98% Browning 30" Citori 20ga
4. 98% Browning Cynyrgy 28ga
5. 99% Remington 1100 Sporting 20ga
6. 96% Beretta A400 Xplor

All the guns except the Beretta have an amazing selection of extended and flush choke tubes. Between all the guns listed above I must have about 25 choke tubes.

I know this is a long shot but I'm hoping a dealer out there might be willing to work some sort of trade.

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
180 Posts
Tony: If you find what you are looking for I have a Kolar markedAmericase with two barrel pockets and storage for sub-gauge tubes in the top I would make you a deal on. Lee

·
Registered
770 Posts
Tony: I'm interested in #2 and #3. Could you give me more details? PM on its' way. Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I have a standard grade Krieghoff K80 with a 30" semi-lite barrel with full set of Briley tubes. Does this interest you? Are you right or left handed? Not looking for any trades.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts