Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a place to buy shot around south jersey other then millers. Everytime I call millers they are out of shot. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
It's probably worth a ride to Shyda's in Lebanon, Pa! If you are a member at Pinebelt, you could ask to get in on their next bulk order from either Shyda's or Geiser's. Nobody sells it cheaper then those two suppliers.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I agree with boomer. You can check Pinevalley. They are doing lead reclamation now and my have reclaimed lead over there. The same guy did our reclamation and got us quality shot. He even graphites it after he screens it twice. Check into it. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

·
Registered
66 Posts
This place may be a little far up the parkway than you wanted to travel, but Gene Salomon at Howell Trap Club sells a full line of shooting supplies. New and used guns as well. (its around exit 100 off the parkway).

Give him a call at 732-938-2189. May be worth your trip.

Joe G.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Gene also has reclaimed shot he is getting off a rubber sheeting out in the drop zone that is $1 per lb. It is not been in the ground and I`ve been using it too . It is tumbled and cleaned also .

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just bought shot from Geiser's $27.00 a bag. Great people to deal with.
About 3 weeks Millers was $31.50. Geiser's is a long way to go ( sunbury, pa ) but if you are connected to any clubs who buy birds from they will put your orded on the truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.