Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello;
I have 13 or 14 bags of # 8 Northwest shot and 4 bags of 7 1/2 shot West Coast Premium for sale. $25.
Live in Lewistown. Also a Mec 9000 in excellent shape with lots of extras [bars, etc] $225.00 for all.
Email me for pickup or call: 406-535-1111. Also have some powder: Universal Clays--700X I will sell.

suptlloyd

·
Supporting Vendor
5,738 Posts
I wish we were making a pilgrimage to Yellowstone this Spring. Your items would be worth the deviation.

Jim Skeel

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, Bill. Come on over here--I also have some other stuff, including a BT99 [old style] that I will sell.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shot is gone--just remembered I have some shooting glasses and a cart, also. Sorry, Bill, don't plan on going too far to sell.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The glasses are Ranger and Decot. I have 2 extra pair of lenses for each. Will sell either for $100.plus $5. Postage. Like new. The cart is Rugged Gear 2 gun. Like new.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The cart is green color. Rugged Gear. 2 gun. with rain cover. See their website.[rugged gear]
$240 plus SH on their site. Mine is like new. $125.00 =actual SH.
Dave

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All the stuff is gone now except the BT. It is an old style [beavertail] 34" full in excellent condition. Has not been altered in length or ported. I did have it bumping me and shaved it a little on the comb. I paid $950 for it a couple years ago. Have not shot it much. And it was not shot much. Bluing still there on bottom of receiver, tight, etc. I did put an Edwards in it, which I would leave. $850.+$20 for ship. Email me at the above and I will take some pics to send. [[email protected]]
Thanks for your interest,
Dave

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
John Harris: I sold a lot of stuff the last day or two. Were you interested in the cart or the BT? Think I got them mixed up. Email me again if interested in the BT.
Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.