Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom Did,t shoot today . I did run over to Oakwood but his trap was down and he did,t work on it . Thats not a bad price on shot ??

ALF

·
Registered
239 Posts
$25 a bag is NOT a good price. Should be down around $15, but we may not see that for a long time. $25 a bag sounds good compared to the super high prices that has been asked for it for the past couple of years, but I will not buy Any until the price goes south of the $20 mark. With the SHOT show comming up in a couple of weeks, we will find out if lead will be down or not...My suggestion is to wait until after the SHOT Show.
Dale

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I think it will get to the low 20's.

I am set to buy at $22 AND AGAIN AT $20. I still have 40 bags (after just loading up 6000 shells) so I should be able to wait it out.

Don

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
ljutic...

We get bulk truckload deliveries to a friend's business here and bypass the retailers. We do this 3 or 4 times a year. Right now we're waiting for pricing to drop more, shot, components and factory shells. While shot pricing is dropping, the factory shells have not...but they will once the inventories get low.

As far as travelling to Delaware, the only supplier of shot is Miller's in New Castle. I don't know what they have for pricing and/or inventory.

Curt

·
Registered
44 Posts
$21.95 at Schanz Supply in Otsego, MI. I bought 5 bags last thursday and they had plenty of everything #6 thru #9. Was $24.95 2 weeks ago. That's a good sign.
Arnie

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Thanks Curt , I`ve been checking with Miller and he just got a ton in and is selling out fast at $25.95 . I wouldn`t drive down for anything less than a ton but it has to be much lower than that at this time . He`ll take orders for another delivery to have as stock . WE are checking around for bulk orders of lead a components delivered !!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can get it for 62.00 for 50 lbs. shipped from ReCob's.....
www.recobstargetshop.com
they are very fast with shipping too!

RickyI

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
Just bought West Coast from Phillips in So. CA. for $28/bag for 1/2 ton. A full ton is $27/bag. Nice thing is that they have plenty unlike a year ago -- high price and none available. Fred

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
If Miller's is selling shot for $26 per bag...that means they're paying $20.00 or less in bulk.

Check with CAC in PA for bulk pricing and delivery info.

Curt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.