Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Janet Napolitano has bought all the ammo in the world. It is time for the government to check out the mental health of someone that buys enough ammo that would supply an army for several years. As a fact she will not answer what she
she intends to use ammo for, it might mean that she is going to use it for some crazy purpose.

· Registered
21,601 Posts
My local Wal Mart this weekend. Sitting pretty on shotgun shells. Truck load of AA's supposed to be there today.

$74/flat Was told there was more in back.

Product Inventory Wood Building Furniture

Box Cardboard Crate Furniture Wood

· Registered
17,357 Posts
Shortages everywhere, the people who are buying know what the leadership of this country could do.

I won't succomb to gougers, but will add to my stores like I usually do this time of year.

(aco, glad you liked it)

HM

· Banned
8,351 Posts
What would you expect from a WalMart store located in the Clay Target shooting Capitol of the World ..? If WalMart don't have it you probably don't need it, Thanks for your support ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

grntitan,

I take it those 30 flats are yours on the hand truck ..?

· Registered
2,938 Posts
Four months ago I was ordering pistol bullets from a well-known mfg. Free shipping on orders over 50 dollars and 4-7 day delivery date. About 2 mo. ago I placed an order. Free shipping on anything over 75 dollars and 4-7 weeks delivery date. I tried to place an order today. Forget it;they won't even accept backorders.

I stopped in at a Cabela's store 13 miles from me a little while ago. They had one box of 200gr. 41mag bullets. Already have enough of those.

Steve

· Registered
6,754 Posts
Target load shotshells are more difficult to come by here in Northern NV but you can still find some in the retail stores and we have gotten a couple of large volume buys in through a wholesaler. Prices are fair.

Centerfire rifle ammo is reduced in supply but again you can find most stuff at fair prices. Not really seeing the retailers jacking up their prices on this stuff.

The centerfire pistol rounds are hit and miss, generally in short supply. But the two retail stores that I go into are getting shipments fairly regularly its just that they sell out very quickly. Prices are fairly high when you do see the ammo on the shelf.

.22LR just doesn't exist. I have been able to find decent amounts of .22 short but it isn't cheap. Right now I am paying $10 per 100 pack of CCI HV short ammo.

But in an effort to conserve the .22 LR that I have, I am buying up the .22 short ammo and using it for my frequent plinking sessions. Actually I'm having alot of fun with the .22 short rounds and getting alot of trigger time in with my favorite old M39 Marlin and a vintage Single Six. Plinking hasn't changed much in the last 50 years :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.