Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short - Richard

If doktor short-richard only aims to stalk and hairy-ass Mr. Winston, which it is starting to look like, it seems to me that the fewer folks who reply to the topic the better. The only thing worse for G.B. than freezing his testicles off is to be totally ignored. All he wants is attention and the more nasty the replies to his tripe the better he likes it.

I propose that we, as participants on an otherwise worthwhile and fun forum, impose a rigid shunning on LS. "The Silence" has cured more than one troll. When rigidly applied they soon get frustrated, become desperate for attention and use increasingly more shrill rhetoric in an attempt to get someone, ANYONE, to reply. No replies and pretty soon they go someplace else to stir up trouble.

Don't water the weeds, don't feed the trolls.

Don T

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
The guy does drive traffic! Even the most inane post gets more views and responses than any others. I think he just gets off on the attention. Sad really, for a grown man.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
"Sad really, for a grown man."

I find that what is sad is the fact that the whole lot of you, feel you have a right to tell anyone on this forum what he has a right to post and what he doesn't.

Whether his statements are right or wrong he is still entitled to his opinion and he doesn't need anyone's permission to post what he wants what to.

I don't agree with what he has to say but I believe unless David say he can't post it then he has a perfect right to. If you don't want to post to his threads then why do you all do so?????? If you don't like what he is saying then just don't post to his threads.

This thread however and at least one more are designed to agitate and belittle what whatever he says why not just leave him alone. Just my two cents worth.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
20,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob no mention is made of whether or not he CAN post whatever he wants. Whenever he wants. Designed to agitate? Horsecrap. You don't know a design from a mouse squeak.

Don T

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
"Whenever he wants. Designed to agitate? Horsecrap."

If it is horse crap why did you need to broadcast it why didn't you just do it????????

flashmax you are certainly a fine individual, you hypocrite. Or do you just tell everyone when you need to take a crap also. Don't bother me!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

1 - 10 of 10 Posts