Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone help me I see a club at Ventura no idea when they shoot or if they are done for the year any others that shoot all year would be helpful.
Starting a job up in tht area and don't want to quit shooting cause of it.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Its a bit of a drive but Cedar Falls is open every Sunday with derbys starting in a few weeks.

The next best thing is to look at the ATA website for clubs in Minnesota or Iowa.

Bill

·
Registered
589 Posts
Owatonna, Minn. has an excelent club. They are about 45 minutes north on Interstate 35. They are open all winter but I don't have any contact information. I'm shure some of the locals will come on and let you know who to call.

Ken

·
Registered
10 Posts
You will not be disapointed with the Owatonna Gun Club. It is a very nice club run by people who go out of their way to make visitors feel welcome. They have a good web site that shows their club hours. Their location is excellent-the club is on I-35 at exit 32. I wish that I was 45 minutes from there instead of 10 hours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cedar Valley Conservation Club located approx. 2 miles North of Austin MN. on 218 is having a non registered 100 bird event next Sunday Oct. 16th. They are also open every Sunday morning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.